Tuesday 11 November 2014

Good morning, Sir. Welcome to the National Cheese Emporium!

Taking a break from Robinson Crusoe pieces, I had the chance to do a few sculpts for good ol' Mice & Mystics.

The 'Hook and Thread', I decided to do this time, on a base-plate. My Canadian friend thought pine boards would look the part. I think he was right ;)
The piece is a lot more sturdy than the original one I did for my set - which I've always found a little flexible. The new one also has the same footprint as the tile from the board game.

Hook, line ...and Emmental.

Watch your thumb.

I tried to go for cheeses similar to my set ...but thought I'd make the blue with a touch more blue in there ~ just to make it stand out from the crowd.
Makes me peckish just looking at 'em all ...mmmmm.

I'm going to get out the crackers.

The Essentials ;)

I got to make myself a new Hook and Thread too... 

I'm hooked, there's no denying it.

All tournament legal ;p

I think this was all a good omen... A few day's back I also received a mysterious email from Plaid Hat Games ~ something about a Priority Mail International package coming my way.
Do I smell more mice on the horizon? Could a pre-ordered Downwood Tales be in my near future?

I'll tell you this ...I'm going to be watching my postbox like a hawk!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment