Tuesday 28 June 2016

A Fair Dinkum Desert Island

Just had the pleasure of creating a selection of pieces for a gaming cobber from across the ditch.
More pieces for that ripper board game, Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island.

For this project I designed a brand new Morale marker. Instead of the 'Survivor Island' style torch, this time I thought I'd make one in the likeness of one of the Totems found in the game; pretty pleased with the result :)

I also made small tweaks to a few of the other pieces.

Will the stone god bring joy or dispair?

How did the natives move stones so large?

Delicious coconuts.

The freshest of fish.

Smoked fillets.

Hand polished to a smooth sheen :)

More food for the larder.

Hunting went well today!




Fine tanned leather pelts.

The variety of animals on this island is astounding,

Logs for the wood pile.

Shelter from the elements.

Palm leaves are great for keeping out the rain.

...and the green complements my eyes.

Lets hope it holds up in a storm.

If you'd like to check out more of my RC:AotCI sculpts ... you can view them out here.
Anyone interested in having pieces commissioned, feel free to fire me a message via the contact form on the right, and I'll send you my price-list and ordering info:)

Happy gaming!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úc uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete